Wednesday 7 August 2019

Mobile And Android App Development For You











About:

Please read the following before ordering the gig. Contact me once before you place any order to avoid any inconvenience for you or me. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to this gig. My name is Fahad and I have been doing Android and Mobile app development for 3+ years. I have created several apps over the course for various clients with 100% client satisfaction.

In this gig, I will do make an Android app for you in only 20$. This small-scale app has the following features:

  • 1-3 screens application of specified requirement.
  • 100% Quality Ensured
  • Punctual Delivery
  • Appropriate Design Patterns to ensure good user experience

I believe that user experience is of utmost importance, so any app that you want to get will be user-friendly and provide the best experience. Select extra-fast delivery to get it in only 4 days!

I am well-versed in the following Android development features:

  • Front end layout designing
  • Back end development
  • REST APIs
  • Google APIs
  • Firebase, Maps etc
  • Location
  • Payments
  • Bug Fixing


Please make a custom offer for medium-scale/large-scale applications. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Developer. Recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very good work

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the order

:

great work nonce again.




No comments:

Post a Comment