Wednesday 7 August 2019

Design The UI For Your Mobile App











About:

With over 17 years of user experience and user interface design, I've found that clear communication and approach lead to the best designed outcome. When we work together you'll find that I pride myself on designing interfaces that work and have sound thought and purpose behind every pixel. 

My Approach

  1. Discovery: We'll discuss the product requirements, your initial ideas and how those could translate to the app. We will also discuss all assets including logo, images, text, and brand colors. 
  2. Wireframe: I'll take what we've discussed and share a wireframe outlining functionality. 
  3. Mockup of 1 Screen: After you've approved the wireframe, I will begin assembling the assets and share a clickable / tappable design. 
  4. Finalization: After you're happy with our design and direction, I'll finalize all other screens.
  5. Revision: It's inevitable that we'll have some revisions, so I always account on some fine tuning. It's all a part of the organic design process! 
  6. Delivery: All assets will be delivered in .PSD, .PDF and .PNG formats, layered and ready for your development team. 

Looking forward to brining your project to life!

All the best, 
Jonathan

Reviews


:

Collaborating with Jonathan was awesome. We wanted to work with the best talent on Fiverr - someone who would add value beyond just executing designs. That's exactly what we got. Looking forward to more great work in future.

:

Excellent!

:

This was my first experience working with Jonathan on Fiverr and easily the best experience. Not only will he go above and beyond for his clients, but he will show you a different way on how to view your design from a consumer standpoint. It goes without saying that I will definitely recommend Jonathan on future projects. Thanks again.

:

Exceeded expectations!!! Seller is professional and extremely knowledgeable!!! Will use gain.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment