Monday 5 August 2019

Resolve Mobile App Issues For You











About:

NOTE: Please message me before placing order.

I Debug For Life.


About Me: 15 years in the mobile industry, I am an expert in mobile technologies. With unparalleled technical breadth and expertise, my core expertise is in system architecture and power/performance optimization. From building smartphones, mobile apps and web services, I am energized by complex cross-technology issues. Experienced in building products in heavily regulated environment. Experienced product manager and engineering lead. PMP Trained. 

My Core Expertise:
  • Apps: Android (Java), iOS (Swift), Progressive Web App (javascript)
  • Web: Azure/ASP.NET Core(C#), ReactJS
  • Platform: Kernel, Device Drivers


Reviews


Seller's Response:

helped me out with a 3day problem.

:

Thank you, was my pleasure to be able to contribute.

:

Jason was very patient and worked quite diligently to get our bug fixed. I will certainly use his services in the future and am more than delighted to refer others to him!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment