Tuesday 2 March 2021

Design And Prototype Mobile App Ui Ux In Xd Or Figma











About:

Mobile app UI UX designer. 

Hi My name is Rashid and I’m a full time professional UI/UX and digital product designer. My goal is to provide you the best UI UX service experience on Fiverr! I have been designing mobile screens since 2017 and have designed thousands of apps for clients around the world. I believe in quality over quantity, so from this gig you will get my proper time and attention. 



Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmL7GEAB



My work steps:

Your brief> Discussion about brief ( if needed) > Designing app > Showing for approval > Final submission 



Tools I use: 

✅ Adobe XD

✅ Figma

✅ Adobe Illustrator

✅ Adobe Photoshop

✅ Zeplin



Do you have Questions? Text me on Fiverr, you will get my response very soon.

Not ready to order? No problem, FAVORITE this gig & order anytime!



Cheers!

Rashid 

Reviews


:

+ very professional + straight forward communication (no agency) + stunning designs + Ive become a loyal customer Keep it up Rashid! Up to our next project :) PS. Thank you fiverr for this opportunity!

:

Excellent work, amazing designer, fast and responsive, willing to go above and beyond for client.

:

Would give 6 stars if I could

:

3rd time working together - just as good. Won't be the last.

:

Best I have worked with. This is my second gig and won't be the last!




No comments:

Post a Comment