Tuesday 6 August 2019

Convert Your Website To Mobile App











About:

Your website will be converted into an Android application and when I publish it on Google Play the Android users will find it more interesting and will surf it with ease.


Features I can give you:

Dashboard to update Your App Anytime in 3 Seconds 
Unlimited Push Notifications 
Unlimited InApp Messaging 
mCommerce - Unlimited Products & Categories 
Built-In Place Adding System With Map 
Live Chat 
Current WordPress & Shopify Website Integration 
Loyalty & Coupons Feature 
Area Based User Interaction 
Booking System 
FanWall System 
Social Media Integration 
QR Coupons 
Custom Information Adding

Please contact before you order

Kindest Regards

 

Reviews


:

Thank you Jalal for your swift mobile apps delivery. I glad that I found you.

: : : :


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant post! I am planning to Convert Shopify store to mobile app & I hope I can use such trailblazing services that you shared in your blog.

    ReplyDelete