Sunday 4 August 2019

Design Mobile App UI Design Android Or Ios











About:

Are you searching for unique mobile app design?


Then you are in the right place! I am a professional mobile app designer with the experience to design mobile app UI android or ios   


Price:

  • 1 screen with PNG+PSD+all icons(png)=$10

Note: I will also deliver all icons and images separated png files with all sizes(all mobile app UI design android or ios).

What I need?

please give me the following description (This is so I can understand what you want and give you the highest quality work):

  1. Your logo
  2. How many screens do you need me to design for your mobile app UI?
  3. Subtitle (If any)mobile app UI
  4. Description of your app activity and app content.
  5. Description of your organization and its target audience.
  6. Color preferences (If any).
  7. Inspirational design or mobile app UI examples (If any).
  8. Competitor's mobile app UI. (If any).
  9. Other Information (If any).

Note : I am not an app developer - I can only design how your app will look.


To get the highest quality of work from me, we must have strong communication.


*****Before you place an order, please contact me first. Once we have discussed your app, I will provide you with my best offer*****


Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Very good colaboration, working close to reach the most favourable outcome.

:

Great experience

:

Good designer, Great job .. well done!

:

Very good design and good communication. I will order again if needed




No comments:

Post a Comment