Sunday 4 April 2021

Reskin Android App In 6 Hours











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my gig. 



Are you looking for someone to publish your Android App in App Store Permanently?



I'm here for you :)



What I need to publish your app on Google Playstore:



  • Name of App
  • Short Description 
  • Long description 
  • App category 
  • Mobile Screen Shots ( Min.2 , Max.8)
  • release_apk
  • App icon ( 512x512) size
  • Banner (size 1024 x 500)
  • Email Id
  • Privacy policy (If applicable)
  • Contain ads (Yes or no)
  • Targeting Audience (Age limit)



Thinking of Hiring me?



  • If you find any bug at any time in my work, I will fix it for free.
  • I will give you on-time delivery Drop me a message before order, so we can further communicate and solve your problems more efficiently .



Disclaimer:



  • I will publish an app within the given delivery time, But Google take a few hours to 7 days review time to make it Publish on Google Play store, so be patient :)
  • If Google reject / suspend or remove your application then I will not be responsible , because it's your app which will be violation any of their policy ,However ,I will guide you for safe publish .  



Client's satisfaction is always my first priority .

Reviews


:

We purchase the app reskin&publish service, First app is on app store but the seller did not store the keyset, makes us cant update the app, and for this order pdf scanner app, the seller did not reskin correctly and the app did not publish on the google play, and he did not fix the app also he did not send us the source code and keyset, And He stopped response&support after Friday after the order auto approve, and first he said he is on holiday and he will do it "ASAP", and now he is covid positive need rest will do "ASAP". but he did nothing but say ASAP. To sum, this seller did not qualified for app reskin + publishing, he did not know what he is doing, also he is not responsive

:

Very polite and professional seller

:

Great experience!! He is a nice seller and professional. Thanks

:

the seller has good communication skills plus he delivers a good job.

:

Good job, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment