Tuesday 27 April 2021

Develop High Quality And Efficient Professional Android App











About:

I will create Professional Android App with Java/PHP Backed and MySQL Database by providing Guaranteed Efficiency and Performance.



Why me?

I have been doing Software Development since 2016. I have a B.Sc. in Eng. degree in Computer Science. I loved to create complex application. As an experience developer I mainly focused on research and development. Also I can provide business solution for an Startup as I done lot of research on startup and own one too.



What you can expect?

- Fully Satisfaction Service from an Engineer

- 100% solid code with details comments which helps later development

- Beautiful Material design



I will provide below features:

  • Single Activity App with Fragments
  • Clean Code with Necessary Commenting
  • MVC Design Pattern
  • Google Material Design
  • Responsive UI Design for Supporting both Mobile, TAB and TV
  • Java and XML language
  • API/Server Communication
  • Get/Post/Put/Patch/Delete Implementation
  • User Registration/Login/Verification/Recovery with Custom Profile and Image
  • Local Storage/Database
  • Data Usability
  • Efficiency
  • Database Design
  • Query Optimization
  • Map Integration
  • Firebase Integration
  • FCM Notification
  • Messaging Features
  • Filter/Search Features
  • Spring Boot Server
  • Php Server
  • Security

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and exactly what I need and in the simplest way.

Seller's Response:

nice too see you are happy. all the best.

Seller's Response:

this guy is trustworthy, with good experience and reasonable cost! highly recommend him for Android projects.

:

Thanks, for the feedback. I will try my best to keep my service great for the client satisfaction.

:

He is very hardworking guy. I am interested to give him more orders definitely.




No comments:

Post a Comment