Friday 9 April 2021

Develop A Perfect Android App Using Java And Kotlin











About:

PS: Contact Before Placing Order.

Hello there,



Welcome to my gig. Hope you are doing fine. Are u looking for Android Developer?? I can built it for you according to your requirements. I am professional Android App Developer with 2+ years of Experience in the field for Android App Development.



WHAT I OFFER:



- Create Native Android App Using Java and Kotlin.

- I will Upload or assist you to Upload your Android App on Google Play Console.

- I can fix bugs for you.

Materialized User Interface (Designing).

- Firebase Connectivity.

- User Authentication(Google,Facebook,Mobile Number,Email Address).

- Ad Integration(Admob, Facebook etc..) .

- Database Integration(Firebase,AWS,MySQL etc..).

- Restful API Integration.





And Many more things......



Kindly Contact me to check my portfolio.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good experience, he has a very good knowledge about all types of apps and shared ideas to make the apps better than I thought! Will surely work with him again 🙂

Seller's Response:

thanks u very much

Seller's Response:

it was great working, understood the requirement very well and communicated clearly what can be done and not. Will be working for future updates for the app.

Seller's Response:

thank u for your kind response

:

They made my app much better than I thought. They are very nice hard working people. I would definitely recommend them.




No comments:

Post a Comment