Monday 5 April 2021

Be Your Flutter Developer Or Build Flutter Apps For You











About:

**If you have any sort of question-related to my gig, just leave me a message and I will reply to you ASAP**



Hey!



I'm Aashar Wahla a professional Flutter App developer. I'm working on Flutter for 3 years and made multiple Apps for both iOS and Android using flutter. Flutter allows you to design beautiful apps.

Contact me to know more about my past projects.



Your App may contain:



  • Responsive UI
  • Great User Experience
  • beautiful Material Design
  • Cupertino (iOS-flavor) Widgets 
  • Rich Motion APIs
  • Smooth natural scrolling
  • Platform Awareness



Functionality like:



  • Firebase Integration
  • User Authentication (Google, Facebook, Apple & email)
  • API Integration
  • Google Maps
  • CRUD operations
  • Flutter Bug Fixes
  • Flutter UI Fixes



My Guarantee:



  • Fast Delivery
  • Fast Response
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Build your product like my own
  • Always there to consult and advice



I use the Agile method to develop a good quality and high-performance app and do contact me before placing an order so we have a good understanding before we make a deal.



Best Regards:

Aashar Wahla



I am also available on an hourly and monthly basis.



**If you have any sort of queries related to my Flutter gig, feel free to leave me a message.**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a very good time with Aiwahla. Communication was great (we did everything with Trello, which worked great) Seller exceed our expectations and really did go the extra mile! He is a great developer. Definitely will work again with him!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words.

Seller's Response:

another good delivery

Seller's Response:

Another good job, thanks

:

Thanks sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment