Sunday 18 April 2021

Develop The Android App In Android Studio











About:

IMPORTANT : BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIME FRAME!



Hello,

 

I will develop the android app in Android Studio using Java.



I will design and develop a modern android app in java.

I am a Android developer, having 1-year of experience in modern android app development in Java.



Technology Stack, I am using: 



  • Java
  • ViewModel
  • Retrofit 
  • DataBinding
  • Dagger 
  • Rxjava 
  • Navigation 
  • Firebase

and other necessary tools needed according your app.

Reviews


:

great service, kind, hard working, good attention to detail. I will work with him again.

:

Very talented and professional programmer. He did beyond my expectations. Thanks so much for the time. I’m hoping to work with you on some other projects.

:

Amazing seller

:

He made a great work. Very good communication and fast quality work. We will work in further projects again with him.

:

Extra Ordinary Experience. Excellent team work. Out of the box Innovative ideas. Happy to be associated with this team. Kudos. Keep up the Good work. I recommend them.




No comments:

Post a Comment