Friday 16 April 2021

Design UI And Develop Flutter Apps











About:

Hi,

   I’m a cross-platform mobile app developer using flutter.

Why choose flutter?

Flutter falls under the category of hybrid applications. It has a lot of features using dart language.

When application is ready to launch in the market. It is ahead of time compilation.

Both Android, IOS, Web and desktop apps using a single code base.

 

I’ll provide you Services:

Designing UI’s using different widgets.

Perform logical operations

Handle navigation between screens

Perform asynchronous program

fix bug problems.

use firebase.

APIS integration

Map integration

Admin panel connectivity

I'll develop complete applications as demanding work. I will be completed work with 100% satisfaction.

Check out my projects Also Available in play store.

'WallArt.'



 Thanks and replace the order.

 

Reviews


:

The best experience i’ve ever had with a programmer on Fiverr. If you need someone for your app or website contact him. Is very fast, precise, and when i asked for more information, he gived me a full video made by him to explain me all the process. Very satisfied. I will buy again from this programmer :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment