Sunday 25 April 2021

Convert Website To App











About:

I will convert your Website into a responsive ANDROID App. Also if you want to convert some web pages into a android app, I can do that for you as well. IF you update your Website, your android app will be update automatically. 



You just need to give me :-



  •     Website URL
  •     App name
  •     App logo (512x512)
  •     App splash screen image (720x1080)


Once you order i will send your android app back to you within 48 hours.



Note: I'll use web-view to convert your site to android app. 



BONUS:

  • Extra fast delivery service - 1 Day.
  • SPLASH SCREEN will be added to your app for free.
  • App ICON will be added to your app for free.
  • Your satisfaction guaranteed.


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.



Thank You...!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job!!!

Seller's Response:

I hope we work together in future again.

:

Great seller !

:

thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment