Friday 23 April 2021

Develop Your Android App











About:

Are you looking for Mobile Application Developer (Android or Hybrid App), Android Studio, Android Flutter, Mobile Game, Integrate AdMob Flutter, Integrate AdMob Android, Android Experts , Flutter Experts



If yes then WELCOME you are in right place.



My Services:

  • Android App Development
  • Hybrid App Development 
  • App UI/UX Designing and Development
  • Native App Development



Software Tools (IDE's):

  • Android Studio
  • Visual Studio



My Skills:

  • Custom Application Development 
  • Application Debugging
  • Design/Develop UI from PSD
  • Twitter/Facebook/Google API Integration
  • Application of Web services
  • Connect App with Client/Servers 
  • Integrating Login API's
  • Chat Application
  • Social Media Apps
  • Admin Panel Connectivity
  • Integrate Admob



Why Me?

  • I will Reply Within 2 minutes
  • I am a 100% Technical Person with more than 1 years of experience.
  • I will Communicate Friendly
  • I will provide you Quick Delivery and Professional Work.
  • I will give you Unlimited Free Revisions



NOTE: PLEASE DO INBOX FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO DISCUSS IT IN DETAIL.



Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Umar done an execellent job to my project. He finish the project before the deadline. Kudos to you!

:

Umar was very good. He is execellent and very easy to talk to. You get what you ask for. He exceed my expectation.

:

Acceptable for its price! Thanks

:

Very good job

:

Great support




No comments:

Post a Comment