Friday 16 April 2021

Develop Ios And Android App Using Flutter











About:

I am a student of Bachelor of Software Engineering  and 2+ years of flutter application development experience. I specialize in developing android, ios applications, designing UI in flutter, testing apps, debugging applications. I will develop a Mobile Application for Personal, Business, Agency, etc.
I offer even 3 pages application for my basic $20 Gig Package because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.



I will provide:



  • Material Design.
  • Design complex UI. 
  • JSON Parsing.
    • Integrating app with Firebase Database 
    • Reactive application using RxDart and Bloc Pattern
    • Animation.
    • Clipping.
  • Use of different third-party packages. 
  • Use of all kinds of widgets.
  • Integrate Admob, Unit-ads.
  • Push Notifications / Firebase Cloud Messaging.
  • Location and Map API. 
  • Internal and External Storage, SQLite database, MySQL, Firebase Cloud Storage, Database, and Authentication. 
  • Camera Application


Please message us directly before making an order. We can then discuss your app. We look forward to working together to achieve your vision.



Thank you for your time.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience..........

Seller's Response:

He did the work despite difficult circumstances .. a person who depends on him and is loyal in his work. He does not care about money as much as the final product .. wonderful and I will deal with him again and again and I advise to deal with him.

Seller's Response:

thank you soo much

Seller's Response:

If developing phone Apps and you're considering your options on who to select as your developer - stop now, this guy is good. Highly recommended.

:

thank you soo much sir. I hope to work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment