Saturday 3 April 2021

Fix An Issue In Mobile Application Android Java Kotlin Dart Flutter











About:

I will fix an issue in your android application in the languages:

  1. Java
  2. Kotlin
  3. Dart
  4. Flutter

I will debug any kind of hybrid or custom android app. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



Tools I Use:- 

  1.  Android Studio  

Services I Can Debug:-

  1. Online User Authentication (Email)
  2. GPS integration
  3. Battery saving algorithms
  4. Online Database (Phpmyadmin Webserver)
  5. Offline Databases (SQLite ...)
  6. Google API's
  7. Mobile Sensors Integration

 & Many Others.



My code Features:-

  1. Commented Code
  2. Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
  3. Warning Free Code
  4. Complete Source Code With Assets



I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Welcome screen
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets





Reviews


:

Great work. Will be back

:

Very helpful once again!

:

Timely delivery, Good to communicate , Good skill set. Happy to work again.

:

I enjoyed working with him. Very helpful!

:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment