Wednesday 14 April 2021

Publish Your Android App On Google Play Store











About:

If you have an android application and you want that to be published on Play Store. i will publish that for you from our Developer's account on Play Store.



--------------------------------------------------

Please  Inbox me first to discuss before order

-------------------------------------------------

Here you will get quick work delivery.



What you will get from me:



Confidentiality

Privacy



Custom order also accepted, If you have any query. 





I need the following things from you:

To publish your application you have to provide  this information -



  • Name of App
  • Short Description
  • Long Description
  • Screenshots
  • Category Name
  • Contains ADD (YES OR NO)


  • App publishing took only 1 day,but to be live on play store sometimes it took 1-7 days because of its play store policy.


thank you

Hirun Kaumadith

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job! Best seller!

Seller's Response:

Great seller!

:

He did his best, I cannot say he was bad nor good but overall I wasn't able to get my app published, still if you have a app with less issues than mine. Try him. But beware Google as I was told may cause you trouble. I cannot tell what really happened on his end. Sorry this is my honest rating.

:

Best Service and Communication.

:

thank you for your order




No comments:

Post a Comment