Wednesday 14 April 2021

Develop IOS And Android Apps Using Flutter Cross Platform











About:

The future of 𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩 is the future of online, Let's face it: Building an error-free Mobile App is complex.



𝐈'𝐦 a 𝐈𝐎𝐒, 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 & Web 𝐀𝐩𝐩 S𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭(𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭). Successfully completed 170+ jobs on several marketplaces maintaining top-level client satisfaction. So, I'd like to help you by creating a visually attractive and effective 𝐈𝐎𝐒 & 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐩 with a bug-free code.



My services include:



  • Flutter & Dart for Responsive UI, Animations, Multi-screen, IOS Cupertino & Android Material Design.



  • User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook, Phone, etc)



  • Databases (Google Firebase, Cloud Firestore, MySQL, SQLite)



  • Rest API, JSON, GraphQL, Push Notification, Map/GPS, GCM/FCM, Mobile, Sensors, Barcode/Scanner, Payment gateway



  • Website to App using API



  • Backend & Admin Panel



Why Work With Me?



  • 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Professional & Expert in Flutter Application Development
  • Free Consultation for Flutter Projects
  • 100% Client Satisfaction



Contact me about your requirements before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This project was seamless! We spoke a few days about design and needs and he helped me narrow my focus and what I really wanted before we agreed on price and deadline. Once he started my project communication was thorough and he completed the project ahead of schedule with it working exactly how I wanted it. I wholeheartedly recommend his services especially if you need tom electrical knowledge as well!

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, he easily understands the requirements, and develops professionally & efficiently. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and i will most definitely be using him for future projects.

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure to work for your project, I would love to work for your future projects as well. Thank You!

:

Totally professional. highly qualified.




No comments:

Post a Comment