Saturday 24 April 2021

Make Custom App With Bluetooth API Integration











About:

I am Android developer specialized in Bluetooth API integration and communication with Microcontrollers. I will make apps that will communicate back and forth with you Microcontroller or with a phone to send and receive messages and commands. I will give you the best results in the least time. 



****************************WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME***************************



 --> My sole aim as a new developer is your satisfaction and meeting your requirements down to the PIXEL.



 --> I will provide you with GREAT ideas and suggestions to make your UX(User Experience) as friendly and smooth as possible.



 --> At the end of the day what I want to see is a big SMILE on your face, completely satisfied and happy with your MILLION dollar app.



 --> I will try my very best to give you the best service but if you are still not satisfied MONEY BACK is guaranteed.



 --> So Allow me to serve you :) !





Note: Please text me first before placing order !





Reviews


:

Adnan worked until product was as envisioned. Very accommodating

:

good job done

:

Great developer to work with!

:

Good work done !

:

good job ... appreciate the effort put in




No comments:

Post a Comment