Friday 12 March 2021

Design And Develop Modern Ios And Android Apps











About:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to check out my gig!



I'm David, I'm a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in building native and web applications and I would like to help take your idea or plan and turn it into a software solution.



All of my packages include constant communication, on-time delivery, and cutting edge design and development. And most of my clients' applications make monthly revenues of $10,000 and above and I can send you the proof if you message me!





I develop applications for iOS, Android, Windows (Native and Hybrid Mobile Apps) including:

* Backend APIs and Payment Gateways

* Admin panels and Analytics

I have experience in building:

  • E-commerce  applications, 
  • Netflix-Style applications,
  • Uber-Style applications,
  • Fin-Tech applications,
  • Delivery applications
  • Chat-based applications
  • Management applications
  • Social Platformapplications
  • Medical applications





KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, EVERY APP IS DIFFERENT AND PRICING MAY VARY



I WILL NEVER ASK FOR ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND KINDLY NEVER SHARE ANY OF IT FOR WHATEVER REASON. ZOOM CALLS ARE PERMITTED BUT ONLY IF NECESSARY FOR THE SERVICE IN ALIGNMENT WITH FIVERR'S TOS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work

Seller's Response:

Clear communicator, pays attention to detail.

Seller's Response:

excellent !!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you in future as well.

:

Good work with David




No comments:

Post a Comment