Thursday 18 March 2021

Develop Advance Android App With Good Looking UI And Backend











About:

I will create your good android app or be your android App developer.



I have 2 years of good experience as an Android app developer.



Services I Can Provide:-



  • Good mobile app designing 
  • Complete Development of the mobile app
  • API development
  • Google maps integration
  • Firebase complete project setup
  • SQLite database
  • REST API
  • Frontend + Backend development




 Tools:- 

  •  Android Studio 
  • JAVA
  • FIREBASE
  • REST API
  • DJANGO 
  • Third-Party API's
  • DAGGER


   What I will do for you

  • convert your Idea into the app
  • If you have just an idea, share & we will start working on it.
  • If you want to clone any app, I will do it for you.


NOTE: Always send a message your project details before ordering so I can give you the best offer :)



It will be my pleasure to work for you as an android app developer or working on android development projects

Reviews


:

One of my friend recommend me this guy, he's doing my custom request works very well with some small extra request with no fees! yes, i'm feel comfortable working with him and expecting more jobs to get this service!! Thank you for your kindness and expert works!!

:

Faizan is great android developer with good works on api backend too. he doing great task which really quite strange request and he deliver well! some more the price quotes is also afffordable with the quality i received! so, recommended to all and will repeat again for next time. thanks sir!!

:

Good job by him, satisfied with the result.

:

Very nice seller. Hope to work with him more.

:

Very Hardworking Seller. I recommend all to work with him. I will also work with him in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment