Monday 29 March 2021

Develop Android App For Your Business











About:

I have over 3 years of experience developing Android applications.



I have Developed these types of Android Apps: -



  • Animation application;
  • Music application;
  • Video streaming application;
  • Maps & GPS application;
  • Camera application;
  • Information Retrieval Application;
  • Firebase SDK integration; REST API;
  • Firebase cloud messaging (FCM, GCM), push notification integration;
  • Integration of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram SDK;





 Or questions or problems, contact me. I'll help you.

Reviews


:

Great job

:

Great work as described

:

मुझे बहुत पसंद आये इस दिवोलपर कि हर एक काम को app की हर प्रोब्लम का सोलुशन है इसके पास धन्यवाद brothers

:

my brother is good he is honest

:

I appreciate you for your wonderful work




No comments:

Post a Comment