Thursday 18 March 2021

Develop Professional Android App Or Will Be Your Android Developer











About:

If you are looking for a professional android app developer! You are in the right place. It is my pleasure to serve you.



I am a software engineer. I am an experienced android developer having +2 years of experience in android development, professional app designing (UI/UX) using adobe XD as well as making it into an android apk.



I can provide you services in multiple business like Entertainment app, Travel app, Delivery app, Education app, and many more.



My Services: 

On Demand App

Chatting App

Delivery App

Dating App

Social Media App

Taxi Booking App

Custom App (Social, Management, Chat, Wallpapers, Tourist App etc.)

Online Database Integration (Firebase, MySQL)

Offline Database Integration (SQLite)

Attractive user interface

and Much More.



Why me?

✓ Affordable Prices

✓ Money Back Guarantee

✓ On Time Delivery

✓ Quick Response

✓ Effective Communication through out the mobile app development process.



100% satisfaction & confidentiality is the esteem priority. Please drop me a message before placing the order, I'll reply in few minutes.



Best Regards

Atif Ali Khan

Reviews


:

Kind and understanding. He is the person you could rely on when no one's around. Delivered perfectly with what I asked just make sure to ask of your cooperation to work with the project swiftly as possible. I highly suggest that you try his service for once you'll surely won't regret it. I'm sure that I will come back here sooner or late if the time comes.

:

Great working with Atif. Hes very patient and answers all your requests. though our project took longer than expected , im pleased with the work

:

The best developing apps, fast, excellent conversation, very professional, straight to the point, I have other app projects to develop and without a doubt this is my developer, I would hire him and trust all my projects, very good !!!

:

Towards a great job for my project. He helped me very patiently. I appreciate it. I recommend atif_alikhan for your android studio projects. Thank you.!

:

great seller we worked closely to complete the project




No comments:

Post a Comment