Saturday 6 March 2021

Android And IOS Radio App With Low Price And High Quality











About:

If you have a online radio station, and looking for Smartphone Apps for your Radio, then this gigs for you.



"Universal Android And IOS FM Radio Player" your Online Internet Radio Broadcasting Solution.



  App Features

  ----------------------------

  • Streaming audio.
  • Shoutcast, Icecast, Samcloud supported.
  • AAC, AAC+, MP3 supported.
  • Background Play supported.
  • Audio Metadata (Artist, Title, Album Art).
  • Live Chat Room.
  • Splash Screen.
  • Custom Colorize.
  • Remote Config.
  • Push Notification with Image.
  • Sleep Timer.
  • Request Form.
  • Browser Custom Tab.
  • In App Browser for Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, Periscope, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Youtube, Mixcloud Page.
  • Admob Ads supported.
  • Visualization.
  • IOS App Swift 4.2 and up.
  • Support Android 4.1 and up.
  • and more..



Lowest budget, Full Features Apps!



Every Feature has its own price.Please discuss before place order.

Reviews


:

Excellent job and such a nice person! I have more things for the future and I will contact him again with no doubt.

:

Excellent!!! Great job!

:

Excellent! Great person and too professional!

:

Sheryrasheed is the person you need to make an app for your radio. I did some mock-ups of what I wanted for my app and Sheryrasheed integrated everything I requested. I just had to review one or two small things and the app was ready. He is available to answer question and gave me pictures of the app while working on it. I strongly recommend Sheryrasheed.

:

Sheryrasheed understood every revisions I wanted to make and was really friendly and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment