Thursday 11 March 2021

Develop Custom Android App For You











About:

I will develop any kind of hybrid or custom android app. According to your requirements, I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.



Tools I Use:- 

  1.  Android Studio



Services I Can Provide:-

  1. User Authentication
  2. GPS integration
  3. Battery saving algorithms
  4. Online & Offline Database (SQLite, Firebase, MySQL)
  5. Google API's
  6. Mobile Sensors Integration

 & Many Others.



My code Features:-

  1. Commented Code With Object-oriented analysis
  2. Warning Free Code
  3. Complete Source Code With Assets



I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Welcome screen
  • Source Code
  • Complete Assets

Reviews


:

Amdadol2014 is Amazing, very fast, also 100% accuracy in work. very communicative, want to work with him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment