Saturday 6 March 2021

Publish Apps In Google Play Store











About:

About This Gig

Hey, Welcome Here



I will upload your app on google play store in 30-45 minutes. I am an Video Editor and app developer with 2 years of experience.



If you have an android application and you want that to be published on Play Store. I will publish on google play store for you..



Why choose me?



I will give you the following features



★ Monthly Reports of your App.

★ Free Transfer.

★ Upload the app within hour.

★ Lifetime Support.



What I need to Publish your App on Google Play store:



  1.  Name of App
  2.  Short Description
  3.  Long Description
  4.  App Category
  5.  Mobile Screen Shots (Min. 2, Max. 8)
  6.  Release APK
  7.  App icon (512x512)size
  8.  Banner (size 1024 x 500 )
  9.  Email Id (if available)
  10.  Privacy Policy (If applicable)
  11.  Contains Ads (YES or NO)
  12.  Targeting Audience (Age limit)



App publishing took only 1 day, but to be live on play store sometimes it took 1-3 days because of its play store policy...



"Feel free to contact me"



Please Contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Excellent service , Fast delivered recommended

:

great seller!

:

Great Seller good job

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment