Saturday 13 March 2021

Upload Or Publish Android App On Google Play Store In 24H











About:

Hey, it's me Shehroz,

I will publish your android app on Google Play Store, I have more than 5 years of experience in the Android App Reskinning. I am publishing Android Apps on Google Play store for so long. I will publish your android app on google play store exactly according to your needs



What I Need from you:-



  • App TITLE
  • App Category
  • Signed APK
  • Logo (512x512)
  • Feature Graphics or Banner (1024x500)
  • Short & Long Description
  • ScreenShots 
  • Contains Ads (yes or no)

  • Target Country(or all over the world)
  • Privacy Policy URL (if any)


Thinking of Hiring me?



  • If you find any bug at any time in my work, I will fix it for free.
  • I will give you on-time delivery
  • Drop me a message before order, so we can further communicate and solve your problems more efficiently


Disclaimer:-



  • I will publish an app within the given delivery time, But Google Takes a few hours to 7 days review time to make it Publish on Google Play store, So be patient :)
  • If Google Reject / Suspend or Remove your application then I will not be responsible, because it's your app which will be violating any of their policy, However, I will guide you for safe publish


Client's satisfaction is always my first priority

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for the great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Good job. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

welcome, do let me know for more work :)

:

excellent work done ! good communication skills. work done in time.




No comments:

Post a Comment