Friday 19 February 2021

Develop Custom Tik Tok, Likee App For Both Android And Ios











About:

Welcome to my gig

Are you searching for a way to build a professional and faster application that looking similar to TikTok or live Streaming app. video chat app?

I"m a Professional Social Media Marketing expert. "Social media is my career, not just a hobby." I've a solid 3 years of experience in the field of managing and Marketing for social media accounts, specially in Instagram marketing and TikTok.

I've previous experience in Instagram image/post design which you'll get from Portfolio & cover letter.

I have also experience in TikTok marketing. I know how to grow a TikTok account very fast. I would like to set my strategy and then go for work. It makes my work more easier.



My TikTok services are,

- research hashtags

- targeted audience

- increase customer engagement and loyalty

- creating logical contents

- branding your products

- grow your community

- manually like, follow, comments

- maintain daily or weekly reports based on clients interests



CONTACT US TO DEVELOP YOUR tiktok and li kee music video app and make it profitable.

NOTE: CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment