Thursday 25 February 2021

Develop Your IOS Application











About:

Hello! My name is Asad. As a highly skilled IOS developer with 2+ years experience in mobile software development and successfully implemented and shipped mobile applications behind (and counting).

I will be glad to turn your ideas into a profitable mobile application . Being familiar with the wide range of technologies (such as business app, google maps based applications, financial app, entertainment app, social media applications for both iOS , utilities and other), having a solid IT background

SERVICES:

• Software and data architecture design, database integration; 

• IOS UX and UI design verification and optimisation

• IOS application development

• Third-party services (e.g. Google map, Mapkit ,Firebase, Cocoa Touch.), social media, analytics integration

• Fixing, upgrading, enhancing and recovering existing and/or obsolete iOS projects;

Reviews


:

Excellent seller. He has great experience with RN UI modification. I highly recommend him. I want to work with him again. Thank you.

:

Very good provider. He's one of the best I've known on Fiverr. I highly recommend it without hesitation. I will work with him again without hesitation. Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment