Wednesday 3 February 2021

Be Your Ionic Mobile Developer











About:

Hey there! Looking for a Professional Android App Developer ? Try me.



I am an Android App Developer and I work on Ionic Framework



I can work on latest Ionic 5 version for development of speedy,best performance apps.



Why Ionic?

  1. Cheaper development cost.($!!!)
  2. Faster development.
  3. Uses Angular(Backed and maintained by Google)
  4. Same code can be used for other platforms.



Various app functionalities I can offer :-

  • Login/Registration   
  • Payment Methods Integration
  • Notification Service(One Signal)
  • Social Media Apps Integration.
  • Replicating design of another app.



Expect dedication,creativity and 100% customer satisfaction when working with me.



Lets work together and create amazing Apps.



***Prices and duration may vary as per requirements.

Please contact me and discuss project thoroughly before placing order.***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment