Tuesday 23 February 2021

Do Ios App Development And Design











About:

Hi, If you are looking for an iOS app for your personal business or use then you are at the right place. 



About me

I am an iOS developer having experience of 3+ years. I have been working for my clients across the globe.



I have experience in 


  • Custom Application Development
  • SwiftUI
  • Conversion of Web App to Mobile App
  • PSD to Mobile App Designing
  • Auto Layouts for both iPhone and iPad
  • Core animations and graphics
  • Tableviews and Collection views
  • Core data and Realm
  • iOS touch and Face ID
  • Social Media Applications like chat apps

  • Maps and GPS Based Apps 

  • SiriKit 
  • Payment Gateways Integration
  • Camera Applications
  • Scanner Applications like Barcode and QR code.
  • Ads Integration
  • In-App Purchases
  • Google Firebase and Firestore Integration
  • arKit 3
  • coreML 3
  • API Integration
  • Push notifications
  • Calling apps
  • Modern UI/UX


Why me?



  • 24/7 service
  • Well-Designed work
  • Professional Application with optimised source code.
  • MVC/MVVM structured app for easy understanding of code.
  • Performance-oriented.
  • App Submission to App store.
  • Lifetime support for future updates.
  • Fast Delivery
  • Customer Satisfaction


** Kindly contact me before placing order so we can discuss requirements of your app**

Thank You.





Reviews


:

Hamza is sympathetic, hardworking, creative, eye for details and delivers quality in his work. My experience in Fiverr is that some people are interested in making quick money and it seems on their reviews. Hamza has 5 stars, which shows that the quality lasts and that is why he is popular. My experience in this collaboration is that he is genuinely interested, challenges with questions, comes up with solutions and generally has no challenges in expressing his opinion. I think this is incredibly reassuring for future companies /existing ones to be successful. If you want a person you can trust and who delivers the quality you are looking for, choose Hamza :-)

:

Amazing seller! I spoke with many people on Fiverr and Hamza was able to understand my vision and supply his own feedback. We just finished our first milestone (I like how he broke it down nicely) which consisted of my app design. He over delivered! He was able to communicate clearly and was able to create a phenomenal design that I didn't even envision myself. He already started working on the other milestones and you can tell that his team really works hard to make sure they give you the best product. I have another app idea after this one and I will be going with Hamza again. Thank you Hamza! Looking forward to working with you more.

:

Hamza was great he worked very quickly and efficiently, he really knows what he's talking about and was able to offer ideas to help my app run better which I really appreciated! This was our first milestone and I will definitely be working with him to finish it and I won't work with anyone else again he's the best!

:

We are approaching the finish line for the development of this app and could not feel better on where we are. Hamza’s attention to detail is amazing and he really listens to what YOU need. He makes the extra steps to gain trust.

:

So far a great process. We our going to our 4th milestone and the quality of the app is amazing. Can’t wait to see finished product.




No comments:

Post a Comment