Sunday 28 February 2021

Develop An Android Assignment











About:

Congrats! You have made the right decision by choosing this Gig.



I am Ahmed Ali and I will help you get your Android Assignment done perfectly within time. I help students to achieve excellent grades. I strictly flow anti-plagiarism policy. I can help you in quiz, sessional, understanding some topic or piece of code, term project and assignments.



Can you use Java language?

Yes, I can.



Can you use Kotlin language?

Yes, I can.



What features you cover?

You can read my skills-set here : https://meetahmed.github.io/#skills



Can I see your previous worK?

Yes, why not. You can check my portfolio here : https://meetahmed.github.io/#portfolio



What makes you different from others and why I should hire you?



  • Design Patterns - Implementation using Design Patterns and Data structure suitable for your project.



  • Responsive design - for all Android Screens. 



  • Timely Updates – I Provides update in terms of screenshots of work and APK files during the order time.



  • Architecture patterns - Implementation using architecture patterns MVVM.



Place the order and get your assignment done or need further discussion with me, drop a message right now. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As I have worked with Aali earlier, I know his work style and know that I can rely on him to deliver within the specified timeline. He is very knowledgeable and listens to the requirements carefully. He also never hesitates to share his valuable inputs when he feels there is a gap in the requirement or if the choice of technology is wrong. Given the current and previous experience with Aali, I would definitely look forward to work with him again. To describe Aali and his work I would use the words Knowledgable, technical. listener and a person with patience. And most importantly knows the urgency and makes deliverables on time.

:

Thanks sarav for the kind words and appreciation. Happy to hear :)

:

Aali was very comfortable to work with. He has a very good experience in Android development using the latest API's. He did meet the Business requirements and code quality which I was expecting. He had set up a discussion to go over the details and ensure that I am satisfied with the delivery before delivering the final product. I had opted for an express delivery (24 hours) and he delivered the entire project well ahead of time. It was a project with 3 screens and 6 API calls. He is very patient and approachable.

:

Really a fast helper

:

amazin work




No comments:

Post a Comment