Monday 8 February 2021

Publish Your App Or Unity Game To Google Play Store











About:

Please contact me before placing the order.



I will publish your app/game on the Google Play Store.



App Publishing Requirement:

  • Title
  • Short Description
  • Full Description
  • Screenshots
  • App Icon (512 x 512)
  • Banner (1024x500)
  • Signed APK File
  • Email ID



You'll have to grant me access to your Google Developer account.



If you do not have a developer account, I could either create one for $25 (Subject to change according to Google's policy) or I can upload your app/game using my developer account.



Note: If you do not have the Icon, Screenshots, Banner, Description and other files required to submit the app, then buy my gig extra.

Reviews


:

great seller!

:

Very fast and cool! Thanks!!

:

good seller thank you so much

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment