Wednesday 24 February 2021

Develop A Native Android Application For You











About:

Hi There, I hope you are having a good day.



My name is YOUSAF ZULPICH, and I am a professional android developer providing my services in this industry for more than two years. Making clients satisfy and happy by developing great Android apps.



WHY THIS GIG :



- 100% Satisfaction

- Submitting a project before deadlines.

- Fast responding

- Giving clients revision of the project



Services I can provide :



  • Clean and Neat code
  • Cameras controlling function
  • UI/UX design
  • DataBase development
  • include of GPS/Map
  • E-commerce apps
  • Material designing
  • Google API's integration
  • Recipes App
  • Gallery App
  • Tourist guide apps
  • Food delivery apps
  • Survey apps
  • Publishing app in play store
  • GPS tracking apps
  • Chatting apps
  • Location-sharing apps
  • Database collecting apps



Development Process :



- Discussing your needs.

- Project Prototype

- Development of App

- Publishing



BONUS:

- I can also provide you a free mockup design of 2 or 3 screens in the chatbox(not for basic).



NOTE :



- Please ping me up in chatbox before ordering the GIG, So we can discuss your requirements that fall into the scope of my expertise.



Best Regards,



Yousaf Zulpich

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, Hired him again, he was awesome developer in flutter

:

Yousaf did a good job.

:

Very intelligent and professional.

:

working with the seller was very good experince

:

I got what i expected. very humble and nice person. solved my problems in a professional way. Highly recomended.




No comments:

Post a Comment