Thursday 4 February 2021

Create An IOS And Android App











About:

*Note: Kindly inbox me before place an order, please.

Feel free to share your app idea and ask me any type of question. 



  • Google Maps
  • Managing API
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Language Translation



 -------------------------------------------------------------------

 Please Inbox me first to discuss before order.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews


:

very well mannered person and good developer۔۔۔will be feel happy to work again with in the future

:

Great service! I would use this provider again.

:

Excellent - worked diligently and without delays and was very communicative, always keep me informed.

:

This guy not only provides service but also provide excellent support, which is very important for a mobile application. Definitely, I will recommend to everyone.

:

This seller is very patient and responsible for the work. I am very satisfied with the work and will definitely select this seller for my next work.




No comments:

Post a Comment