Thursday 31 December 2020

Improve Or Bug Fix In Native Android App











About:

I will write bug free app .Are you are facing any issue or bugs into your application? Don't worry, I am here to help you. I will solve and fix all your android bugs.



I will solve



  • Android programming and coding bug (java or kotlin)
  • Related to Native Development
  • Playstore app rejection issues
  • Android Gradle Issues
  • UI/UX design and bugs
  • Application Crashing Issues
  • Device compatibility bugs
  • Application crash on some device issue 
  • Latest play store policy related issues
  • Any other bugs



I also accept custom price project according to requirements, so please message me for discussion...



Message me before order my gig. So first we will discuss about your issues and I will give you the approx time to complete your order.



Thanks

Mussadiq

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, did exactly what he said he would do. Communicates very well!

:

nice to work with you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment