Wednesday 23 December 2020

Create Your Flutter App , Flutter App Development











About:

Flutter ..........



I can design you a unique UI / UX with flutter ( Google framework - Cross-Platform & Native) for your mobile app both Android and iOS in any resolution as per your demand & Specification. You may also order Complete App Design that will take Extra  Gigs. 



Application may contain this features:
  • Responsive and modern App UI
  • Firebase Integration

  • In-App Purchases app
  • Local Notifications
  • Authentication (Login/Registration - Facebook/Google/Email)

  • Files and Directories

  • Google Maps Integration
  • API Integration
  • Camera Integration - QR Codes
  • Integrating Mobile Ads with AdMob


My experience:

  • Custom Application Development
  • Google Firebase Integration
  • Core animations and graphics

  • Payment Gateways Integration
  • API Integration.



  • What I will give you:-

  • Professional, Clean and Better output.
  • Creative and Unique design
  • High quality work with better revision 
  • Fast and active Delivery
  • Friendly Support and Service.
  • For any questions please contact me before you ordering.
  • I can take a full App designing job.


Reviews


:

Hashad is great...we challenged him on this project and he overcame many challenges... we will use him again.

:

I pleased to assign my projects to him, work finished with perfect.

:

He very expert in android, fixed error codes very fast. I love to work with him, good and kindly communication, Thank you for good jobs.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment