Friday 18 December 2020

Develop Dating App Dating Website And Video Chat











About:

DATING APP, VIDEO CHAT.......

Welcome to my DATING APP DEVELOPMENT GIG.

I am a expert in this field with successful years of experience and I can handle any project in this niche professionally and you will get an outstanding result



We are offering you an awesome and simple mobile app to suit your idea. Here we are offering mainly Dating apps,chat apps, and Directory apps. If your idea does not belong to that don't hesitate to contact me about your idea.



Here I will offer:

1)Filtering Users by city or country

2)Real time chat with texts and images

3)Customized profile with an image gallery

4)Star Review System

5)Location Tracker

6)Block/Unblock and Intrest/Unintrest Users

7)Group Chats

and much more...



Let the app idea to me...I will bring you an awesome product on your mobile phone. I can guarantee my service 100% as well. Don't read these things to waste your valuable time... let's start the project ..Hurry Up...



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment