Thursday 24 December 2020

Convert Your Website To Android App In 1 Hour











About:

About This Gig



Thanks for checking out my gig.



I'll convert your website /blog/web pages into Android app.



Some Webview Apps Developed by me on playstore >



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=diu.flowersbd&hl=en



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.thetravellingoffers



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.mmvlive





The App will be automatically updated whatever you will update in your website. There is no need to update app manually. Everything on the website will show and work in apps as well.



Here are features apps will include!



  • App Icon
  • Splash Screen with your logo
  • Internet connection detection
  • Exit Button
  • Send you .apk with full source code
  • Freely Publish on Google Play store under your developer account (Teamviewer or Directly)
  • Free Technical support All Time



Why Me:

  • Super Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Lifetime support.



Note : Please contact me before placing order. To discuss your Project feel free to message me. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i would have given him a 5 start but I am waiting on the app he was fast. vevy nice he did everything I ask for as far as the app I have seen pictures and I will say I will be back

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Looking forward for your next work

Seller's Response:

I never seen such a good person. Really Amazing. super fast delivery. Best service. I recommended him for everyone want Android Application.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I appreciate your helpful attitude. Looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

The one he created cannot even be downloaded. Total waste of money and waste of time, how many times I've told him that I can't open or it's not downloading even in mobile or laptop. He must fix it, otherwise it's totally useless




No comments:

Post a Comment