Wednesday 30 December 2020

Develop Cross Platform Mobile Apps Using React Native











About:

I can provide various services regarding React native mobile apps. I will develop an entire mobile app from scratch to end, fix unresolved bugs on existing apps or implement any requested feature.



I have more than 3 years experience developing mobile apps with React Native. Below is a list of my technical skills



  • React Native
  • Javascript / JQuery
  • NodeJS/ExpressJS/SailsJS
  • AngularJS
  • HTML / CSS
  • PHP / MySQL
  • Python
  • Web development
  • Mobile app development



Please contact me before placing a Standard or Premium order.

Regards.

Reviews


:

I must say, he is an excellent developer. Delivers great work. This is my second time working with him and he's very professional. Looking forward to the next stage of the project as well as other projects.

:

By far the best! He communicates well and understand the tasks at hand and delivers exactly that! I can not wait to work with him as we continue to improve my project. THANK YOU for the excellent service!

:

Excellent developer. Thank you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment