Friday 11 December 2020

Create React Native Mobile Application For Ios And Android











About:

Hi,



Do you have designs ready for your mobile application and you want any reliable engineer to build your app, then you have came to the right place.



My name is Muhammad Hassan. I am a Software Engineer having expertise in building react antive mobile application. If needed I can also build backend for your application. I gained my expertise by working in big tech startups around the world.



I have deep knowledge in react native development and have build some of the complex features in apps e.g.



  • Animations
  • Calendar Functionality
  • Authentication and Authorization
  • Session Timeout
  • Biometric Authentication in both iOS and Android using face id or touch id.



Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to contact with me to discuss your project.

Thankyou.



You can learn more about me on my Linkedin profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/muhammad-hassan-54798a76/





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment