Saturday 8 May 2021

Develop IOS And Android Applications











About:

Hello!!I am a mobile app developer.I have 7+ years of experience & make phenomenal applications.If you have a dream of making impressive app but have dilemma then this gig is specially for you.I have an expert team to support work,deadlines & provide responsive design with bug-free coding



MY AREA OF EXPERTIES

 *Webview app/apps that need backends

 * Picture gallery app,Social app,Payment integration, Map based tracking,GPS, Core data, Calender based app

 * Firebase, Chat Applications,SQLite,Employee time tracking camera based app

 * Service Based apps,In-app purchase,Payment gateway & AWS integration

 *Tourist guide app,Recipes app,Social media integration, Any type of ads or Push notification integration, E-commerce & Bluetooth app,OCR related apps /Barcode



MY AIM

  • Assure quality work
  • Save time & money(most precious commodity of today's swift life)



NOTE

BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO HAVE A DISCUSSION REGARDING REQUIREMENTS



BONUS

*I offer lifetime maintainance of applications that I develop regardless of your app is a day or a year old



THANKS

NAZNEEN





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything has been going great so far. We are in the last stages of building my app, and I am excited to see the end results. Also to working with Nazneen and her team to support my so business after my launch!

:

Nazneen was PHENOMENAL! Consistent and eager to please her clients. She truly cares to make sure that you are satisfied and I count it as an honor for our paths to have crossed. Stellar seller!

:

Nazneen and team did an amazing job starting my project! They have an eye for designing, patience to work with you and adjust anything at the moment. Completed 1st milestone to perfection! Will continue working with them. Amazing job!

:

I am completely satisfied with the organization and service and overall emphasis on user satisfaction from this seller. They have a very well organized team that respond very quickly to request, revisions, or needs you might have. Their UX/UI designers definitely know what they are doing as well as their product manager and developers. Definitely recommend this seller to anybody looking for professional work. Here are some key aspects that I really appreciate from them: 1. Communication 2. User Satisfaction 3. Professionalism 4. Modern UX/UI

:

Ohh thank you so much for you kind words .




No comments:

Post a Comment