Monday 17 May 2021

Professionally Rebrand Your Iptv Android App Apk











About:

ALL THAT YOU NEED IS HERE!

Welcome To my Service Hardcoding and rebranding applications of IPTV 



Do you have a DNS/Portal but no app for it OR you have an app but you want your own branding in it?

**** Then you are in the right place I will create your IPTV app with your own branding





What will I do?

**** I will rebrand the IPTV android app with your logo and DNS. Your customers will only have to enter their username & password





What do I need?

**** Your App Logo And Icon.

**** Your DNS/Portal

**** Demo Account.



My Offerings:

**** Change App name and text if it has any

**** Change icons, splash screen, images

**** Add/Change DNS Server

**** Amazing layout

**** Professional & Unique design (Contact me to see the designs)



Why pick me over others?

**** Speedy Delivery (Under 12 Hours)

**** Profoundly proficient 



Do you have any other questions in mind?

**** Then what are you waiting for Inbox me I will respond to your queries as quickly as possible.



NOTE: Contact me before placing an order.

* Best Regards



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and friendly service. Very quick got mine done within 5 hours - he shows dedication and cares about his work and client. If you want it done without any issues, look no further, you found your source. Thank you again, Rehan for the prompt and professional job you have done!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

this is the second time I place an order from him, a serious and exceptional seller, I am now your loyal customer, thank you, see you at the next order!

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

:

Wow" been a buyer for about three years now and never had a quick response you are great person to work with will recommend thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment