Sunday 16 May 2021

Convert Xd Design To Flutter Application











About:

You need a Professional App?

Yes! We develop Responsive, Attractive and professional Mobile App in Flutter.

About GIG

Flutter is the future, with google controlling almost all devices, your app will remain compatible with all future updates. You will have your app available for both android and iOS at the same time and cost of one. 

Full refund if unsatisfied with services.

I will guide you with other aspects of your requirements too. 





If you have any query about this product then feel free and message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the core request was kept, not quite implemented as requested, but thanks to the changes made I was able to do the rest on my own.

:

Very Professional and very expert seller. It was such a pleasant experience to work with this seller. He is expert in his field and delivered me project within specified time frame. I will be happy to work with that seller again.

:

Thank you Brother

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment