Saturday 1 May 2021

Create Ios And Android Apps Using React Native











About:

Hi



I am a React Native mobile app developer and I have been working as a mobile developer for three years and I have completed several complex projects. If you are looking to create a mobile app for both android and ios or either. I'll build it using React native which is a cross-platform technology and the same code base will work for both android and ios. Also, it will support the latest OS Versions and it will be as fast as a native mobile App. If you are interested in working with me. Please contact me before placing an order and we can discuss the details in depth.



Thanks for Reading Above.

Hamed Khan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Experience!! Second Time

:

He was more than comprehensive and did exactly what i had in mind

:

Exceptional work

:

If you just want an app that has extremely bad coded UI and a complete misunderstanding of what you need, then this gig is for you!

:

The buyer did not provide enough details and did not explain the requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment