Wednesday 5 May 2021

Android, Ios Or Website Project Consultation Over Skype Or Zoom











About:

!!-- Consultation About Mobile And Web Apps -- !!!



Hi, 

Are you planning to build your dream project? or you are looking for a solution for your business? Planing to launch a new startup? or willing to publish a product to earn some money?

And don't know where to start?



You are Having Questions Like

  1. How to write a requirement document?
  2. What should be a flow of the project?
  3. Which development tool should be used?
  4. What backend can hold the pressure of your project?
  5. what will be cost and how much time it will take to get ready?
and many others...



This Gig Is For You!!!



I am s senior mobile and web app developer having three years of experience working with the latest technologies. In this, I will provide you mobile and web app consultation over a Skype or Zoom Meeting.



I will Help You With

  1. Requirement Document (Planning Project)
  2. Checking the Feasibility of Project Features.
  3. Helping with technical issues.
  4. Help You In Selecting Development Tool and Backend Technologies.
  5. Proper Cost and time Estimations
etc...



Note: Before placing the order please Drop Me a Message to confirm availability time to avoid delays



Skype or Zoom Address can only be shared once the order is placed



Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really LOVE working with Farooq and his team, they are VERY knowledgeable and true professionals, they make me feel like they are my personal friends and really guided me through my app building process. I would recommend Farooq and his team to anyone any time and with all of my clients.

Seller's Response:

Thank You Will Surely Love to work with you again 😊

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication

Seller's Response:

thank you !

:

Thank You it was a nice experience 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment