Sunday 16 May 2021

Be Your Mobile Developer











About:

Hello!



I'm Tharuke Rajapaksha and I'm a professional Flutter App developer since 2019. I made multiple Apps for both iOS and Android using flutter. Flutter allows you to design beautiful apps.



Your App may contain:



  • Responsive UI
  • Great User Experience
  • beautiful Material Design
  • Cupertino (iOS-flavor) Widgets 
  • Rich Motion APIs
  • Smooth natural scrolling
  • Platform Awareness



Functionality like:



  • Firebase Integration
  • API Integration
  • Google Maps
  • CRUD operations
  • Flutter Bug Fixes
  • Flutter UI Fixes



My Guarantee for my customers:



  • Fast Delivery
  • Fast Response
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Will build your product like my own
  • Always there to consult and advice



I use the Agile method to develop a good quality and high-performance app and if you contact me before placing an order then we can have a good understanding before we make a deal.





Best Regards:



Tharuke Rajapaksha.









Reviews


:

It was nice, working with the developer.

:

wooooah! he did actually what i need! :)

:

Good seller. 2nd time in here.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment